RULES AND TERMS FOR THE
1. The promoter is: HAPPY IN TEL AVIV organized under Israeli Law, registered with the Trade and Company Registry of Israel under number 336169768.
2. Employees of HAPPY IN TEL AVIV or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.happyintlv.net
5. Closing date for entry will be February 13th 12PM (Israeli time schedule). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: further information can be found at: http://www.happyintlv.net
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by Happyintlv.net from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email the day after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The pictures used in the article are exemples of products and are not necessarily sold in the store or the country.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Israeli law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Israel.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants can be disclosed to the third party, Les Petites…
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.